We are in week 6 of the Righteously Fit Winter Won't Win Challenge. If this is your first time hearing about this challenge, click here to get the details.
Below you will find my meal plan for the sixth week of our challenge. I'll interchange leftovers daily. This means you have to meal prep and cook enough for the entire week. I do not like to cook more than once a week. Eat within one hour of waking up and every 2-3 hours after. Stop eating 2 hours before bedtime.
Water with all meals- a half ounce per pound you weigh. So if you weigh 150 pounds you would drink 75 ounces daily. HOWEVER, to see better results faster, try to drink 1 gallon per day.
15 minutes before meals, mix the following drink and consume to aid with digestion:
- 6 ounces water
- 3 teaspoons Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Breakfast Choices: (I'll pick one of these and interchange when I get bored)
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal (Oldie but goodie!)
- 2 Scrambled Egg Whites (equivalent to 2 eggs) with a green veggie. I'll be eating collards with my eggs to get some extra vitamins:-)
Morning Snack: 1 kiwi and 10 unsalted pistachios
Lunch and Dinner Choices: (I'll interchange my lunch and dinner leftovers daily)
- Indian Butter Chicken with Brown Rice or Plaintains and veggie medley
- Chocolate Chipotle Chili and veggie medley
Afternoon Snack: 7 Cucumber slices and 1 snack pack of hummus
Smoothie of Choice: This week, I'll be sippin on the Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt or vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp agave
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
If you workout, consume protein shake immediately following workout.