We are in week 4 of the Righteously Fit Winter Won't Win Challenge. If this is your first time hearing about this challenge, click here to get the details.
Below you will find my meal plan for the fourth week of our challenge. I'll interchange leftovers daily. This means you have to meal prep and cook enough for the entire week. I do not like to cook more than once a week. Eat within one hour of waking up and every 2-3 hours after. Stop eating 2 hours before bedtime.
Water with all meals- a half ounce per pound you weigh. So if you weigh 150 pounds you would drink 75 ounces daily. HOWEVER, to see better results faster, try to drink 1 gallon per day.
15 minutes before meals, mix the following drink and consume to aid with digestion:
- 6 ounces water
- 3 teaspoons Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Breakfast Choices: (I'll pick one of these and interchange when I get bored)
- One 6oz container of Non-Fat Greek Yogurt. Top with 1 tsp of agave or honey, 4 berries, and granola. Eat with 1 apple.
- 2 Scrambled Egg Whites (equivalent to 2 eggs) with 2 slices avocado, and fresh pineapple chunks
Morning Snack: 1 Mozzarella String Cheese and 1 navel orange/2 small clementines
Lunch and Dinner Choices: (I'll interchange my lunch and dinner leftovers daily)
- Honey Orange BBQ Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli
- Fish en Papillote, New Potatoes (Mini potatoes), Asparagus
Afternoon Snack: 1 Snack Pack Peanut Butter or Almond Butter and 1 banana
Smoothie of Choice: This week, I'll be sippin on the Pink Flamango
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 cups strawberries (I prefer frozen)
- 1 cup mango (I prefer frozen)
If you workout, consume protein shake immediately following workout.