We are in week 3 of the Righteously Fit Winter Won't Win Challenge. If this is your first time hearing about this challenge, click here to get the details.
Below you will find my meal plan for the third week of our challenge. I'll interchange leftovers daily. This means you have to meal prep and cook enough for the entire week. I do not like to cook more than once a week. Eat within one hour of waking up and every 2-3 hours after. Stop eating 2 hours before bedtime.
Water with all meals- a half ounce per pound you weigh. So if you weigh 150 pounds you would drink 75 ounces daily. HOWEVER, to see better results faster, try to drink 1 gallon per day.
15 minutes before meals, mix the following drink and consume to aid with digestion:
- 6 ounces water
- 3 teaspoons Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Breakfast Choices: (I'll pick one of these and interchange when I get bored)OR
- 2 Scrambled Egg Whites (equivalent to 2 eggs) with 2 slices bacon, and 1 Whole Wheat English Muffin topped with coconut oil
Morning Snack: Chocolate Chia Superfood Pudding
Lunch Choices: (I'll interchange my lunch and dinner leftovers daily)
- Kale Caesar Chicken Power Salad
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Sauce, Mashed Cauliflower, Sauteed Kale
Afternoon Snack: 1 Snack Pack Hummus and 6 Wheat thins
Smoothie of Choice: This week, I'll be sippin on a Virgin Pina Colada Protein Smoothie
- 1½ cups Frozen pineapple chunks (You can buy fresh, but after cutting the pineapple, portion it out and freeze it in baggies.)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 6 oz. plain greek or coconut flavored yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup ice cubes
If you workout, consume protein shake immediately following workout.