I'm super excited about the Righteously Fit Winter Won't Win Challenge. If this is your first time hearing about this challenge, click here to get the details.
Below you will find my meal plan for the first week of our challenge. I'll interchange leftovers daily. This means you have to meal prep and cook enough for the entire week. I do not like to cook more than once a week. Eat within one hour of waking up and every 2-3 hours after. Stop eating 2 hours before bedtime.
Water with all meals- a half ounce per pound you weigh. So if you weigh 150 pounds you would drink 75 ounces daily. HOWEVER, to see better results faster, try to drink 1 gallon per day.
15 minutes before meals, mix the following drink and consume to aid with digestion:
- 6 ounces water
- 3 teaspoons Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon organic raw honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Breakfast Choices: (I'll pick one of these and interchange when I get bored)
- Southwestern Egg White Omelet (1/2 cup of liquid egg whites seasoned with Righteously Spiced Killa Cajun Seasoning) with 2 teaspoons monterey jack shredded cheese, 1 tbsp onions, 1 tbsp mushrooms, 2 tbsp shredded rotisserie chicken breast. 1 medium banana.
- Breakfast Bowl:
- 1 Tbsp Chia seeds, 1 Tbsp Ground flax seeds, 1 Tbsp Hemp hearts, 3/4 cup Almond Milk (can substitute for plain Greek yogurt or coconut milk)
- Mix all ingredients together and top with fruit and nut of your choice. I'm using strawberries and almonds.
Morning Snack: 6 oz plain nonfat Greek yogurt or 1 apple
Lunch Choices: (I'll interchange my lunch and dinner leftovers daily)
- 2 slices Turkey Meatloaf (recipe here which uses my Righteously Spiced Backyard Burger seasoning), mashed sweet potatoes 1/4 cup, 1 cup sauteed green beans (Which calls for my Righteously Spiced House Seasoning)
- Lemon and Dill Chicken with Israeli couscous (recipe here) and sauteed kale (Use my House seasoning if you have it). Salmon can be substituted for chicken. Eat one 6oz chicken breast or 1 salmon filet.
Afternoon Snack: 10 baby carrots or 15 sugar snap peas
Dinner Choices: The other choice that I didn't eat for lunch. OR Dr. Ian's Purple Panic smoothie .
Smoothie: 1 cup unsweetened Almond Milk, 1 cup frozen blueberries, 1 cup baby spinach (remove stems), 1 ripe small banana, 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt, 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries, 1/2 tsp peeled and grated ginger.
If you workout, consume protein shake immediately following workout.